The objectives of this weekend are:
- to feed in the input from the public consultation;
- to allow CA members to select a shortlist of two possible packages regarding the role and structure of local governance for serious consideration;
- to work up each of the options into the strongest possible form;
- to compare across these options and produce a final set of recommendations;
- to allow members to reflect on and give feedback on the CA process itself;
- to thank members for their work and give them a final send-off.
The schedule here is tentative; much will depend on how things go during the first weekend.